1/05/2013

Mirror Mirror.....

Having extremely wide walls in my home can be a pain to figure out how to decorate.  Since I'm a collector of gold framed mirrors,  I've configured them on the dinning room's very wide wall.
This collection of mirrors cost under $100 dollars..















This mirror had a price tag of $2.99 at the Goodwill thrift store.  On the back is written, handmade by Roscoe E, Ford 77 years old.  ( 1927)


Hope You've enjoyed this post and get some ideas on what to do with your wide walls!!!



4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:48 AM PST

    That is an absolutely brillant idea! Thank you. Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Words from a brilliant woman! Thanks for your generous comment my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:52 PM PDT

    The mirrors or special, the arrangements outstanding

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well thank YOU.. I look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete