3/08/2013

A LITTLE PIECE OF FABRIC

A Little Piece Of Fabric

While visiting daughters in New Orleans, I did the usual, and hit up a few thrift stores.  Accompanied by daughters, they tried to talk me out of purchasing the piece of cheap  fabric.  Paying them no mind, I listened to my little voice....saying buy me, buy me.   So, as usual, I  listened to that little voice, and purchased the little piece of fabric.  I didn't know what would become of it...but today I stopped at my favorite drive thru coffee shop, and had a mocha latte and became so wired, that  I came home trying to redecorate my whole house.  This is whats become of the little piece of fabric, purchased for a mere ninety-nine cents!

 
little piece of leopard fabric

   
let  the tucking begin.............


 

 
tuck....tuck.....and more tucking

  
no staples,  no glue guns or tacks....all hand tucked.  
10 minutes of tucking



 
Do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment