6/29/2012

Hotel Murano


The night before flying to New Orleans, Hubby and I stayed at Hotel Murano,  Located in down town Tacoma, Washington..  We've always wanted to experience some of the top hotels in our town. so with that said welcome to Hotel Murano, next stop.... Hotel Roosevelt New Orleans!!!

Welcome to Hotel Murano


octopus chandelier




It pays to have a well known daughter....  upon arriving at Hotel Murano, I was asked by the Desk Clerk (Sam), if I was Amanda's Mom...Yes, I replied.  With that said, Mom and Pop received a very generous  room upgrade  SWEET!!!    Thanks Sam! 


collecting water....


,
looking out from our room on the 9th floor


I can see where my hubby works...over there where it looks like three orange giraffes


i can see the Tacoma  Dome


for dinner we dined on an excellent caesar salad with prawns


and enjoyed a delicious linquini with clams, and pesto sauce


delish!!!


his and her refreshments.....


an after dinner stroll








more artwork on display at Hotel Murano



mesmerized by its beauty......


a quiet evening in downtown T-Town


he's an early to bed....I'm a night owl


leaving Hotel Murano.....Hotel Roosevelt New Orleans......Here We Come!!!

   but first......more hotel art




A lovely hotel....I give it 2thumbs Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment